Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. As of May 1st 2020, Oregon dental offices will once again be allowed to provide elective and preventative procedures. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to exceptional care in a safe and welcoming environment.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will notice some increased safety measures during your next visit to our office. For example:
- We will communicate with you to ask some screening questions before your appointment.
- We will take the temperature of every patient and staff member as they enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer available for every patient.
- You will notice there are no longer any books, magazines, newspapers or children’s toys in our reception area, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between appointments to reduce the number of people in the office.
- We ask that patients/guardians limit extra companions to only essential people in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 541-736-0044.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients and friends.
Dr. Schilt and Team