At McKenzie River Dental, we believe your dental experience should be a pleasant one. We pride ourselves in creating a homey, family-friendly atmosphere that puts our patients at ease. Our team of professionals will help guide you through your complete treatment process.
For Your Comfort and Safety
At McKenzie River Dental, your Springfield OR dentist of choice, we understand that coming to the dentist can involve an increase in anxiety. There are many ways that we can help you relax while trusting us with your care:
- Neck Pillows – Decrease tension in your neck and shoulders with a supportive neck pillow.
- Blankets – Relax and snuggle up under one of our fleece blankets.
- Headphones – Listen to music or bring your favorite movie to watch on one of our DVD players.
- Oral Sedation – Personalized sedation techniques help with dental anxiety.
- Infection Control – The infection controls that we use at McKenzie River Dental protect both staff and patients.
- A Relaxing Environment – Refresh yourself with water, coffee and tea.
Payment, Insurance, Billing and Financing Options
Our commitment to our patients is to provide them with the very best dental care in a kind and gentle environment. Our goal at McKenzie River Dental is to educate everyone to their specific dental needs and to proceed with treatment in such a way as to obtain optimum oral health for everyone at a reasonable cost.
The cost of treatment depends on each person’s dental needs and treatment choices. After a comprehensive exam, we will present our recommendations as well as discuss alternative treatment options so you can make an informed decision. When requested, we will present a treatment plan complete with fees before treatment is started.
While we want to help you receive the dental care you need, we know financial information is an important part of decision making. At McKenzie River Dental, we work hard to make dental care affordable and to help you take full advantage of your insurance benefits.
Prior to your appointment, please call with your insurance information, and we can verify your coverage. The patient portion is due at the time of service. We offer a 5% discount no insurance cash payments. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Find out more here.
We accept most major dental insurance plans, including Delta Dental, ODS, Washington Dental Service, Met Life, Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, Pacific Source, and Aetna. We recommend you check with your individual insurance provider to make sure that you are able to see the dentist of your choice. There are some plans that require you to go to a specific clinic or network of providers with whom we are not associated. If you have dental insurance, we are happy to assist you in receiving your maximum allowable benefits.
Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance is responsible to the patient and the patients are responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Our office is strictly a third party who relays information your insurance provides to us. Therefore, we encourage all of our patients to contact their insurance company before treatment if they are concerned about dental coverage. As a courtesy to our patients, we bill most major dental insurance companies on your behalf.
- The patient portion is due at the time of service.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a 5% savings on uninsured treatment when paid with cash or check. This will not apply to accounts that have an existing balance.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We also offer flexible payment options through CareCredit, a program specifically designed for healthcare expenses that make it easier for patients to get the treatment or procedures they want and need. CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for treatment fees.
Our office will work with you to assure a financial arrangement that is as reasonable as possible.
When you schedule an appointment, we reserve that time especially for you. We understand that situations arise and you may need to reschedule. As a courtesy, we ask that you contact our office 48 hours in advance to change an appointment. You may be charged a $50 fee for missed appointments.
If a minor is not accompanied by their parent/guardian, arrangements for payment need to made prior to the appointment. In the case of divorced parents, the parent accompanying the child is responsible for services rendered.